ANZ Royal Visa Debit Card
A card designed to provide you with a more convenient way of paying for your purchase, without the need to carry cash. The amount of your purchase is conveniently deducted from your bank account’s available balance on the same day.
Access cash anytime
Withdraw cash at over 100 ATMs across the country and from over 2 million Visa and PLUS ATMs worldwide.
Simply present your ANZ Royal Visa Debit Card and make your purchases at millions of Visa merchants globally. You can also use this card for making purchases online.
The ANZ Royal Visa Debit Card comes with a built-in Smart Chip that offers you greater security.
Discover a world of enticing privileges that suit your lifestyle
Start enjoying exclusive discounts and other exciting deals with your ANZ Royal Visa Debit Card to enjoy privileges with ANZ SPOT.
|Benefits||ATM Card||ANZ Visa Debit Card|
|Withdraw cash from ATMs in Cambodia and worldwide|
|Conveniently pay your purchases at million of Visa merchants globally|
|Enhanced security on your card transaction with EMV smart chip|
- What is ANZR Visa Debit Card?
- How does the ANZR Visa Debit Card works?
- What is the security features on the ANZR Visa Debit Card?
- Which account that linkable to an ANZR Visa Debit card?
- What should I do if my ANZR Visa Debit Card is lost, stolen or if my PIN has been compromised?
- Are there any limits on how much I can spend with my ANZR Visa Debit Card?
- I lost my debit card and have received a new replacement card. Will the card be updated with settings on my previous card for overseas cash withdrawal, and POS daily limit?
- When I get a new VDC as replacement to my old Credit Card (Emerald) if the card be updated with the regular payments for things like insurance, investments, and bills that had been set up on my old card?
The ANZR Visa Debit card is the standard debit card for eligible ANZR Access accounts and is available on Convenience Plus, Fast Saver, Personal Cheque, Priority and Priority Plus. It offers customers the convenience of access to the worldwide Visa network, allowing them to shop online, overseas or over the phone with their own money. Accessing money directly from a transaction account could provide customers with greater financial control over their spending.
Customers have the choice of two different card types according to account type link to the card:
- Visa Debit card (Blue)
- Priority Visa Debit card (Black)
The ANZR Visa Debit Card can be used to:
- withdraw cash at ANZ ATMs; in addition, it can be used for
- cash withdrawal at Visa/PLUS ATMs (other banks’ ATMs) worldwide,
- Signature and PIN-based local and overseas purchases on POS, and
- card-not-present transactions (such as online, mail and phone orders) at millions of Visa merchants globally. The transaction amount will be directly deducted from your account linked to the card.
The ANZR Visa Debit Card comes with a comprehensive range of security features:
- Enhanced EMV-Dynamic Data Authentication Smart Chip that offers you greater security.
- Continuous fraud monitoring to identify any suspicious activity and help prevent unauthorised transactions.
- As a debit card carry risks of unauthorised signature-based transactions, new and replacement cards are sent as de-activated (blocked) cards. You can conveniently and instantly activate your card by calling our 24-hour Customer Service at +855 23 999 000.
|Product name||Visa Debit Card Type|
|Convenience Plus||Visa Debit Card|
|Fast Saver||Visa Debit Card|
|Personal Cheque||Visa Debit Card|
|Priority||Priority Visa Debit Card|
|Priority Plus||Priority Visa Debit Card|
For existing customer also can request an ANZR Visa Debit card link to their transactional accounts.
Please notify the Bank immediately by calling our 24-hour Customer Service at +855 23 999 000.
Unless you have made arrangement with ANZ Royal for an increased or decreased limit, your combined ATM daily limit is USD2,000 for General Banking and USD4,000 for Priority. It should be noted that the above limits are subject to the available balance in your linked account.
No, the replacement card will be updated with default settings. Unless specified at the time of requesting replacement card. Your default Electronic Transaction daily limit is USD9,999 for General Banking and USD30,000 for Priority Banking.
8. When I get a new VDC as replacement to my old Credit Card (Emerald) if the card be updated with the regular payments for things like insurance, investments, and bills that had been set up on my old card?
No, the new card will be in default setting. If you have any automated payment setup against the old card, please remember to update to the new card details with relevant merchants.