Welcome to ANZ Royal.

ANZ Royal has been in Cambodia since September 2005. The bank is a joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), one of the largest banks in the world, and the Royal Group of Companies (RGC), one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates. ANZ holds 55% of ANZ Royal; the remaining 45% is owned by RGC.

ANZ Royal has revolutionised the Cambodian financial market since its opening, providing a wide range of functionality for Cambodian’s banking experiences.


To better meet the needs of our target customers, and deliver a superior experience, by utilising the strength of our people, product and platform capabilities, along with ‘super-regional connectivity.’


CORPORATE BANKING – Multi National Corporate (Financial Institutions Group & Global Subsidiaries Group); Local Corporate.

RETAIL BANKING – ANZ Priority Banking, Branch Network.