A current account is a transaction account for business clients who require frequent access to money for day-to-day payments.
- Convenient because the account can be accessed using eBiz Internet Banking, cheque facilities or the ANZ Royal Bank branch network.
- Regular, easy-to-read account statements issued to assist with account reconciliation.
- Standing order facility is available, giving you the ability to instruct the bank to automatically transfer funds at regular intervals, to other parties.
- An account that allows you to manage your everyday business banking needs.
- Cheque book issued.
- Easy to transfer funds to eligible accounts inside or outside of Cambodia.
- Available in USD or KHR.
- Access your account via the Internet with eBiz.
- Regular account statements.
- Ability to transact through cheques, ANZ Royal Bank branch network.
- ANZ Royal Bank branches are linked online and transactions can be completed at any branch.
Our Transaction banking include:
- Business Cheque Account
- Cash management Account
- Foreign Currency Accounts
- Electronic Banking and Payroll Services
- Point of Sale (EFTPOS)