Telegraphic Transfer services are available for convenient everyday personal and business banking. It is a high speed electronic transfer of funds in a local or foreign currency to pay a supplier/relative in Cambodia or overseas, or to receive funds from non-ANZ Royal Bank customers locally or internationally.
How to access theses services:
- Can be arranged through any ANZ Royal Bank branch
Fees and charges:
- Fees and charges are payable.
- Outword transfer – Overseas
- Commission : 0.20% (min USD$20) of the transaction value
- Cable charges : USD15 flat
- Outward to other bank – Local
- Commission : 0.1% (min USD$2) of the transaction value within city or province
- Commission : 0.1% (min USD$5) of the transaction value to outside of originating transfer
- Inward transfer – Overseas
- Commission : 0.15% (min USD$10) of the transaction value
- Inward transfer – Local: free
Telegraphic transfer criteria:
- High speed electronic transfer via SWIFT (global bank to bank messaging system)
- Connection through our vast array of correspondent banks around the world for fast and speedy delivery of your money
- If you have an account with ANZ Royal Bank, all transfers are shown on your statement
- The recipient (outward TT) will receive notification of a transfer from you
- Transparent fee charging where there are no hidden surprises
- Immediate follow up with overseas banks on any funds transfer via ANZ Royal Bank
- Same day transfer when received by ANZ Royal Bank during working hour and cut off time.
Please speak with ANZ Royal Bank staff for details.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.