Welcome to ANZ Royal Bank.
ANZ Royal has revolutionised the Cambodian financial market since opening in September 2005. The bank is a joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), one of the largest banks in the world, and the Royal Group of Companies (RGC), one of Cambodia’s largest. ANZ holds 55% of ANZ Royal; the remaining 45% is owned by RGC.
ANZ Royal was the first bank to offer a national network of ATMs as well as Internet Banking, providing a wide range of functionalities to support our philosophy of ‘making life easy’.
In 2007, ANZ Royal Bank was awarded the Financial Insights Innovation Award by Financial Insights Asia Pacific based in Singapore, following the award given by the London publication “The Banker” as the Cambodian Bank of the Year in 2006.
ANZ around the world
ANZ was founded in Australia more than 150 years ago. It has since grown to become a major international banking and financial services group. ANZ is Australia’s leading bank in Asia and the Pacific and today is one of the top 50 banks in the world, and one of a handful of banks globally to maintain an AA credit rating.
Outlined below are the various banking products and services for both personal and business customers that we offer, including:
Retail Banking Services
- Transaction products.
- Savings products.
- Fixed-term investment products.
- Borrowing products (credit cards, home loans).
- Foreign currency accounts.
- Money transfers.
- Bill Payment through ATMs.
- Premier accounts.
Corporate & Institutional Banking
- Business cheque account.
- Cash management account.
- Foreign currency account.
- Term deposits.
- Payroll services.
- Bank guarantees.
- ANZ Royal Debit Card and Credit Card, ANZ Royal ATMs accepting: Visa, Visa Plus, MasterCard, Cirrus and ANZ Royal debit cards.
- Internet banking.
- ATM Bill Payment (for electricity bills).
- Mobile Phone top-ups.
- Issuance of LC, standby LC, Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds and other guarantees.
- Post import finance.
- Advice / confirm export LC.
- Negotiation / discount export documentation under LCs with / without recourse.
- Collection (documentary and/or clean).
ANZ Royal Bank Points of Representation
- 19 ANZ Royal branches throughout Cambodia – 11 in the capital Phnom Penh, and 8 in the provinces.View our Branch locations.
- Nation-wide network of 130 ATMs. View our ATM locations.
- Extensive EFTPOS network.
- 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- 4 branches (Olympic, Independence Monument, Riverside and Toul Kork) are now open on Saturday from 8:30am to 12:00pm (excluding Public Holidays).
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- For further information, please contact us.