Our history dates back over 175 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 32 countries in Australia, New Zealand, throughout Asia and the Pacific, and in the Middle East, Europe and America.
We provide a range of banking and financial products and services to around 8 million customers. We employ 48,000 people worldwide.
- Integrity - Do what is right
- Collaboration - Connect and work as one for our customers and shareholders
- Accountability - Own your actions, make it happen
- Respect - Value every voice, bring the customer's view to ANZ
- Excellence - Be your best, help people progress, be business minded.
ANZ Royal Bank
ANZ Royal Bank is a joint venture with 55% owned by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) and 45% by the Cambodia-based Royal Group of Companies (RGC).
Since its opening in September 2005, ANZ Royal Bank has opened 17 branches and placed more than 115 ATMs in Phnom Penh and key provinces. We have opened around 205435 customer accounts, employed over 500 people.
Our vision is to be "Cambodia's Great International Bank" which mainly focus on these four parts:
- Greater Mekong and regional focus
- Thought and product leader
- Best practice governance
- Employer of choice in the sector.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.